* Microwave Oven(s) - for preparing adult clients lunches
* Wheelchair (non-electric), can not have a high back or small wheels.
* Digital camera (preferably at least 10 megapixel)
* Gift certificates and passes to local restaurants, stores, events, and activities for our on-site adult clients.
* Mirrors - any size or shape for art projects
* Picture frames (larger in size). Used to frame clients artwork.
* Craft items
* Matting for the pictures for the ArtAbilities Program
* Items for the 2013 Ladies Night Out silent auction such as, wine, theater tickets, concert tickets, Reds/Bengals tickets, gift certificates for massage, pedicure, manicure, cookbooks, sports items, lotions, etc.
* Gardening: Someone to come in once a week to water flowers and weed. There's not a whole lot, so it should take no more than one hour initially, and less thereafter.
* Administrative for Rising Star Studios: Someone to greet students, volunteers, parents, instructors as they arrive and track attendance on Mondays, 4:00 - 6:30 p.m., starting July 11 through August 8.